Critical Function Entrepreneur Support
What is a Critical Function Entrepreneur?
- Critical Function Entrepreneurs are the primary value producer of their business.
- They may perform the sole service that generates revenue, occupying their full-time efforts.
- They may be the majority influence on sales or product development, occupying their full-time efforts.
- Examples of Critical Function Entrepreneurs:
- Software Developers/Engineers
- Investment Advisors
- Manufactures Representatives
- Early-Stage Startups
What Services do Critical Function Entrepreneurs Need?
- Day to Day Organizational Management and Support
- Strategic Operational and Financial Planning
- Bookkeeping, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Human Resources Support
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Sales & Acquisition Support